Submitted By santanawhite21
2) Never say "Baby": (Materials- baby safety pins or another type of baby object you can place on a string for each woman at the party as well as string or yarn, enough for each woman to wear as a necklace). Have each woman place the necklace with the baby safety pins around her neck when she gets to the party. The rules for this baby shower game are given out at the beginning of the baby shower that whenever someone says the word "baby" during the shower, any woman who calls it out gets a pin from the other woman who stated the word. At the end of the baby shower, the woman with the most pins wins a prize.
42) Pregnant for a Day Co-Ed Game (Materials: Bag of medium balloons, a roll of yarn cut into approx. 20 inch pieces, and a chair for each male participant). Don't tell the object of the game up-front. Make a statement to the women in attendance-- "How many of us women wished that men could be pregnant just for one day?" This statement will leave the men full of suspicion as to what was about to unfold. Hand each man a balloon. For each man that doesn't have on shoes with shoe laces, tie the piece of yarn around each of his slip on shoes to mimic a shoestring. Do not form the bow. Only make a knot to help keep the yarn around the shoe. For those who do have on string up shoes, instruct them to untie their shoes.
Instruct each man to blow up his balloon and tell each man when to stop filling it with air. The balloons should be filled with enough air that it could fit under each participant's shirt, yet be a bit uncomfortable for them to sit down and tie their shoes without popping the balloon. Keep in mind that men who already have a "pot-belly" might need to blow up a smaller balloon. Give the object of the game and the rules. Start the game and whoever ties their shoes without popping the balloon, or lifting their feet from the floor wins. You'll see husbands, cousins, boyfriends come up with such creative ideas as how to attack this difficult task. Naturally, you get a roll of laughter from the baby shower guests as they watch this hysterical event and the men will get to see what it's like to be pregnant for a day!
47) Guess the Birth Time (1" plastic baby figure, ice cube tray, string, water) - The night before take a small - 1" or so plastic baby and place in an ice tray. Cover with water - you do not have to fill just enough to cover the baby - then place a string or piece of yard into the water. Freeze overnight. When the guest arrive hang the baby up over the kitchen sink or a bowl (something to catch the water). Then each guest should pick a time that they think the "baby' will be born. When the baby falls out whoever is closest to the time wins. This creative baby shower game idea comes from Dana (thanks Dana!). She stated the first time she tried this game, they practiced a few days before to see how long the ice would take to melt. If it takes longer then the time allowed for the shower you may want to hang it up before the shower starts.
50) The Pacifier Pass (Materials: Pacifiers with handles you can hold and straws) - Break up into teams of 4 or 5 people and have everyone stand in a line facing the person in front of them. The first person will place a straw in their mouth and place the straw through pacifier handle and in their mouth (the straw in their mouth not the pacifier). When you say "go" the first person passes the pacifier to the next person who should have their straw in their mouth and lets the pacifier slide down their straw (without any hands and no contact other than the straw). Everyone on the team passes the pacifier from straw to straw, no hands, no contact but lots of fun.
51) Baby Diaper Raffle (Materials: Pen, Invite, special gift for baby shower guest) - Make it known on everyone's invitation, that if they bring a pack of diapers (for a newborn) to the baby shower that they will be entered into a drawing for a gift. This is a great way for helping make sure the new parents will have enough diapers to start with! Thanks to Jessica for this idea which she did at her baby shower.
88) Pins in Rice - (Materials: bowl, white uncooked rice, safety pins) - First, get a bowl and pour a bag of white rice into it. Then you put a lot of different sized safety pins and blindfold the baby shower attendee. Each baby shower participant has to get as many safety pins and they can within 1 minute. Thanks to Kimberly for this wonderful baby shower game.
143) Mommy-To-Be Baby Shower Pee - (Materials: Pens and paper) - Everyone knows that the mother-to-be needs to make many stops to the bathroom when pregnant. Have everyone guess before the baby shower starts how many times the mommy-to-be will pee during the baby shower. Give a baby shower prize to the guest that guesses the closest! Thanks to Malinda for this great baby shower game.
Free Baby Sweet Concentration GameA great game where players think of candy names that best fit the Baby related description. You'll find out who has the biggest sweet tooth with this game.
Free Baby Sweet Concentration AnswersThe answers to all the best candy descriptions. These are cute and fun. A great prize for the winner would be a bag full of all the candies mentioned.
Free Baby Name Game (Boy)Fill in Baby's name. Give guests two minutes to create words from baby's name. The one with the most words wins. Use baby's first and middle names or baby's full name. "It's A Boy!" design game sheet.Click Here for Baby Boy Name Meaning Frames
Free Baby Word Search Puzzle GameA Baby Shower Game for everyone. See who can find the most words in a few minutes or who finishes first. Great for Daddy's. Print one out for him to play while waiting for baby or at the doctors office.